Grab your Discounted Titanic Cruise Model DIY Assemble Building Blocks Bricks while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once we reach 300-unit sales, we will be increasing the price back up to $150. This is absolutely a great gift!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off our shelves! Limit to 5 per customer max!
The Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early hours of April 15th, 1912 after colliding with an iceberg during its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City. There were an estimated 2,224 passengers and crew aboard, and more than 1,500 died, making it one of the deadliest commercial peacetime maritime disasters in modern history.
Let's build this great cruise ship!
- Micro blocks are superior building experiences with greater challenge, sophistication, and detail than any other construction set.
- Build models with incredible detail, astounding authenticity, and unparalleled realism results unmatched by other Block-Based systems.
- 3800PCS and Two figures, make amazing 3D art that fits in the palm of your hand.
- The smaller the brick the better the build.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed with Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
- Estimated Delivery Time: US 10 - 35 Days; Worldwide 15 - 40 Days.
WE TRULY BELIEVE WE MAKE SOME OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS IN THE WORLD, AND WE WANT TO MAKE SURE WE BACK THAT UP WITH A RISK-FREE IRONCLAD 40 DAYS GUARANTEE.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.