Grab your Discounted Colosseum Building Blocks Bricks, 5594 pcs while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once we reach 300-unit sales, we will be increasing the price back up to $200. This is absolutely a great gift!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off our shelves! Limit to 5 per customer max!
The Colosseum is an oval amphitheater in the center of the city of Rome, Italy, just east of the Roman Forum. It is the largest ancient amphitheater ever built, and is still the largest standing amphitheater in the world today, despite its age. Construction began under the emperor Vespasian (r. 69–79 AD) in 72 and was completed in 80 AD under his successor and heir, Titus (r. 79–81). Further modifications were made during the reign of Domitian (r. 81–96). The three emperors that were patrons of the work are known as the Flavian dynasty, and the amphitheater was named the Flavian Amphitheatre by later classicists and archaeologists for its association with their family name (Flavius).
The Colosseum is built of travertine limestone, tuff (volcanic rock), and brick-faced concrete. The Colosseum could hold an estimated 50,000 to 80,000 spectators at various points in its history having an average audience of some 65,000; it was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles including animal hunts, executions, re-enactments of famous battles, and dramas based on Roman mythology, and briefly mock sea battles. The building ceased to be used for entertainment in the early medieval era. It was later reused for such purposes as housing, workshops, quarters for a religious order, a fortress, a quarry, and a Christian shrine.
Although substantially ruined because of earthquakes and stone-robbers (for spolia), the Colosseum is still an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome and was listed as one of the New7Wonders of the World. It is one of Rome's most popular tourist attractions and also has links to the Roman Catholic Church, as each Good Friday the Pope leads a torchlit "Way of the Cross" procession that starts in the area around the Colosseum.
About this item
- Toy Size: 30.5 x 10.4 cm
- Purpose: Building blocks can be used to demonstrate the overall qualities of children and adults. After assembling building blocks, it will be a good decoration
- Safe and Durable: All parts are certified by environmental materials. Made of high-quality ABS which is durable, lightweight, and safe. Great for parent-child activities
- Detailed Description: The micro building block set is composed of many pieces of micro bricks and includes detailed step-by-step color instructions. Great detail in various sizes and color pieces
- (Great Gift) It is also a great gift for children over 6 years old. It can be used for any occasion, such as awards, New Year, Christmas, Birthday, Children's Day, Thanksgiving
- 1. This building toy "Colosseum" is not a LEGO Brand but Certainly is made with high-quality materials like other brands.
- 2. The packaging box will not be sent due to transportation violence will cause serious deformation and damage to it. The product will be packaged with ABF (Air Bubble Film) to protect the building blocks. Thank you for understanding
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
CLICK ADD TO CART TO ORDER YOURS NOW!
Satisfaction Guaranteed with Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
- Estimated Delivery Time: US 10 - 35 Days; Worldwide 15 - 40 Days.
WE TRULY BELIEVE WE MAKE SOME OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS IN THE WORLD, AND WE WANT TO MAKE SURE WE BACK THAT UP WITH A RISK-FREE IRONCLAD 40 DAYS GUARANTEE.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.